Friday 23 November 2012

The Beginning




It’s the first week of Qitaabé, and needless to say there is a buzz in the air.  A bit scared as to how it will be received, but hoping for the best.  It’s been hell of a lot of fun preparing this campaign and researching for it. I’ve gotten to know so much about books and authors, and it leaves me in awe to witness the richness of English literature. While doing this I’ve gone back to some of the books that I’ve already read and come to know about the ones that I should have known but hadn’t for some reason! Sincerely hope this works out well for everyone, and if even 10 people pick up a book because of this campaign, I will be a happy man. Needless to say, the more the better! Let’s wait and watch how it pans out.

NG

No comments:

Post a Comment